Fit3D Body Composition Scan
At Comal Active, we do our best to deliver measured results using evidence-based data modalities which are applied in the following areas:
- Baseline Fitness Tests – Is your fitness improving over time?
- 10 General Physical Skills – Are you getting stronger? Faster? More Flexible?
- Body Composition – Is your body bat % decreasing? Are you gaining more lean muscle & improving basal metabolic rate?
- Physical – Do you feel better? Do your clothes fit better?
A Fit3D, 360 scan is a great way to know your starting point and be able to track your progress over time.
The scan provides many very accurate body measurements allowing you to compare and share your body composition changes from
scan to scan; including a very unique “overlay” feature.
Scans are “self-service” and do not require a coach to be present. Enter your username & password and scan as often as you like, whenever you like.
Body scans and measurements are private. You can choose who will see your images, or keep them only for yourself. If you decide to invite your coach/trainer to your account then you can decide if you want them to see your measurements only, with no scans, or allow them to see your images as well.
Your data is stored via the web via your personal account and can be viewed anywhere you choose.
Repeat the scan to compare your measurements and gauge where you are seeing progress. From losing weight to building muscle the 3D scans can tell you how your body is changing with your fitness routine and will help you see progress right before your eyes!
For your Fit3D scan:
- Be sure to wear minimal, form-fitting clothing.
- Stand completely still during the 35 sec. test
- Must keep hair above the neck.
Men: Thin fabric shorts
Women: Lycra/spandex-type shorts and sports bra (no wire or padding)
Fit3D Body Composition Scan Includes:
- Body Fat Percentage
- Lean Body Mass
- Fat Mass
- 16 Unique Body Measurements (inches)
- Basal Metabolic Rate
- Body Shape Rating
- Posture/ Balance Analysis
- 95% accurate compared to a DEXA scan