Inbody Composition Scan
At Comal Active, we do our best to deliver measured results using evidence-based data modalities which are applied in the following areas:
- Baseline Fitness Tests – Is your fitness improving over time?
- 10 General Physical Skills – Are you getting stronger? Faster? More Flexible?
- Body Composition – Is your body bat % decreasing? Are you gaining more lean muscle & improving basal metabolic rate?
- Physical – Do you feel better? Do your clothes fit better?
The InBody 720 provides detailed body composition data. Most people who come through our doors are looking to lose weight and fail to realize the bathroom scale doesn’t tell the whole story. The InBody 720 delivers multiple data points on what’s truly happening underneath your skin. This, in turn, drives our programming recommendations to help you achieve your goals.
InBody Composition Scan Includes:
- Body Fat Percentage
- Lean Body Mass
- Skeletal Muscle Mass
- Total Body Water
- Segmental Fat Analysis – how much fat do you have in each limb?
- Segmental Lean Analysis – how much muscle do you have in each limb?
- Visceral Fat Level
- Basal Metabolic Rate
- 98% accurate compared to a DEXA scan